MantisBT - v4.0 Release (Planning)
View Issue Details
0001351v4.0 Release (Planning)Taskspublic2013-07-25 20:532016-12-29 10:16
Assigned Tocaseydk 
PlatformOSOS Version
Product Version 
Target Version4.0Fixed in Version4.0 
Summary0001351: Customizing Task columns does not work properly
DescriptionAfter configuring the Task Module's columns (index list) to be exactly how I want it I went to check the task module. In both the Task module and in the Project module when viewing an individual project's tasks the headings changed correctly, but each task line still displayed the default columns.

I tried readding and reordering the columns as well as viewing the page under sone of the other styles and the headings are always right but the task itself is always wrong.

In my initial test I removed the start and end date and added hours worked. My next test I readded start and end, but set them to be the first and second columns.

Additional InformationFreshly installed Web2Project Development build. Mostly fiewed with Chrom, but double checked with IE as needed.
TagsNo tags attached.
parent of 0000522acknowledged caseydk v4.0 Release (Planning) Add 'Worked' column to task 
parent of 0000469acknowledged caseydk v4.0 Release (Planning) display user related priority in todo and today 
has duplicate 0000433closed caseydk Pending Requests Ability to set width of columns and/or select visible columns for task lists 
related to 0000538closed  Pending Requests Display parameters 
related to 0001575acknowledged caseydk v4.0 Release (Planning) Pre3.2: Task Headings in Project Designer Incorrect 
Not all the children of this issue are yet resolved or closed.
Attached Files

2013-07-25 21:12   
I've disabled customizing that list for now:

The entire tasks module will need some work before we can do anything about this one.
2014-08-01 21:46   
Resolved on master development as of here:
2016-12-29 10:16   

I'm changing this issue to acknowledged.

While it's resolved in the v4.0 development branch. That is going to be reviewed commit by commit and merged into a new development branch over the next couple months.

Issue History
2013-07-25 20:53davidtNew Issue
2013-07-25 21:10caseydkProjectv3.0 Release => Pending Requests
2013-07-25 21:12caseydkNote Added: 0002967
2013-07-25 21:12caseydkStatusnew => feedback
2014-01-01 16:44caseydkProjectPending Requests => v3.2 Release
2014-01-01 17:20caseydkRelationship addedrelated to 0000538
2014-01-21 17:58caseydkTarget Version => 3.2
2014-01-25 00:41caseydkCategoryGeneral => Tasks
2014-02-14 20:26caseydkRelationship addedparent of 0000522
2014-02-19 22:53caseydkRelationship addedrelated to 0000433
2014-02-19 22:53caseydkRelationship replacedhas duplicate 0000433
2014-03-13 22:12caseydkRelationship addedparent of 0000469
2014-03-27 09:44caseydkProjectv3.2 Release => v4.0 Release (Planning)
2014-06-10 22:49caseydkTarget Version3.2 => 4.0
2014-07-26 22:18caseydkRelationship addedrelated to 0001575
2014-08-01 21:46caseydkNote Added: 0003560
2014-08-01 21:46caseydkStatusfeedback => resolved
2014-08-01 21:46caseydkFixed in Version => 4.0
2014-08-01 21:46caseydkResolutionopen => fixed
2014-08-01 21:46caseydkAssigned To => caseydk
2016-12-29 10:16caseydkStatusresolved => acknowledged
2016-12-29 10:16caseydkNote Added: 0003844