MantisBT - v2.3 Release (Closed)
View Issue Details
0000723v2.3 Release (Closed)[All Projects] Generalpublic2011-02-14 04:282011-03-24 09:53
Reporteraxfeel 
Assigned Tocaseydk 
PrioritynormalSeveritymajorReproducibilityalways
StatusclosedResolutionfixed 
PlatformOSOS Version
Product Version 
Target VersionFixed in Version2.3 
Summary0000723: notify by mail option doesn't work in calendar
DescriptionWhenever I add an event (whatever it is i.e: appointment or meeting) to web2project calendar, The notify by mail option doesn't work, I get no mail from web2project about the meeting that i put into web2project calendar.

The notify by mail option works fine for tasks, logs, forum etc, so it is not a matter of smpt configuration.
 
TagsNo tags attached.
related to 0000726closed  Odd datetimes in the iCalendar Feed 
Attached Filesjpg calendar1.jpg (147,169) 1969-12-31 16:00
https://bugs.web2project.net/file_download.php?file_id=183&type=bug
jpg

jpg calendar2.jpg (402,769) 1969-12-31 16:00
https://bugs.web2project.net/file_download.php?file_id=184&type=bug

Notes
(0001626)
caseydk   
2011-02-15 18:30   
What version of web2project are you using? V2.2 (last release) or something from subversion?

I believe this was resolved in r1600 from Subversion..
(0001633)
axfeel   
2011-02-15 23:24   
I use latest ver (2.2). I applied r1600, all these files
trunk/modules/calendar/addedit.php
trunk/modules/calendar/calendar.class.php
trunk/modules/calendar/clash.php
trunk/modules/calendar/do_event_aed.php

were apllied to the catalogue. However, I got only 1970 in calendar, without any current meetings, start and end date of the tasks that was previously present.
Did I miss sth?
(0001634)
axfeel   
2011-02-16 00:04   
Ok, looked deeper in the matter, when i changed the do_"event_aed.php" into neww one from r1600 mailing works, but there is no synchro with outlook in the same time(events don't show up in ical). The next file I changed was "callendar.class.php and after this chcange my calendar displayed 1970's

Rest of the files - addedit and clash.php were ok, nothing bad happen after I applied them.
(0001648)
caseydk   
2011-02-18 21:18   
As described, this issue is resolved. I've created a new issue - 0000726 - to cover the calendar problem. So far, I have not been able to reproduce it.
(0001654)
axfeel   
2011-02-21 01:40   
Ok, I figured out what was wrong with my instalation. Release 1600 fix works only if you apply previous 1592 fix(removed all references to the old cdate in favor of w2p_Utilities_Date) However, I forgot to do this ;)
(0001655)
caseydk   
2011-02-21 05:59   
Thanks for the clarification on the fix.

For anyone reading this later, both of these updates will be in the v2.3 release (March 2011), so in about a month this will be easier.

Issue History
2011-02-14 04:28axfeelNew Issue
2011-02-14 19:47caseydkProjectv2.2 Release (Closed) => v2.3 Release (Closed)
2011-02-15 18:30caseydkNote Added: 0001626
2011-02-15 18:30caseydkStatusnew => feedback
2011-02-15 23:20axfeelFile Added: calendar1.jpg
2011-02-15 23:20axfeelFile Added: calendar2.jpg
2011-02-15 23:24axfeelNote Added: 0001633
2011-02-16 00:04axfeelNote Added: 0001634
2011-02-18 21:16caseydkRelationship addedrelated to 0000726
2011-02-18 21:18caseydkNote Added: 0001648
2011-02-18 21:18caseydkStatusfeedback => resolved
2011-02-18 21:18caseydkResolutionopen => fixed
2011-02-18 21:18caseydkAssigned To => caseydk
2011-02-21 01:40axfeelNote Added: 0001654
2011-02-21 01:40axfeelStatusresolved => feedback
2011-02-21 01:40axfeelResolutionfixed => reopened
2011-02-21 05:59caseydkNote Added: 0001655
2011-02-21 05:59caseydkStatusfeedback => resolved
2011-02-21 05:59caseydkResolutionreopened => fixed
2011-03-24 09:53caseydkFixed in Version => 2.3
2011-03-24 09:53caseydkStatusresolved => closed