MantisBT - v2.4 Release (Closed)
View Issue Details
0000869v2.4 Release (Closed)[All Projects] Generalpublic2011-07-07 10:072011-08-16 23:41
Reportersantosdiez 
Assigned Tocaseydk 
PrioritynormalSeveritymajorReproducibilityalways
StatusclosedResolutionfixed 
PlatformOSOS Version
Product Version 
Target VersionFixed in Version2.4 
Summary0000869: When using module 'Holiday' the week view doesn't work
DescriptionTurning error reporting on it prints a very clear message:

Fatal error: Class 'CHoliday' not found
TagsNo tags attached.
Attached Files

Notes
(0002019)
eureka   
2011-07-07 10:25   
This problem is normally fixed since version 2.3. What version of web2project do you use?
(0002020)
santosdiez   
2011-07-07 10:29   
(Last edited: 2011-07-07 10:30)
We started using 2.3.1, and now we are currently using a version close to the development one (future 2.4).

I've already sent a pull request with a (at least temporary) fix :)

(0002022)
eureka   
2011-07-09 10:36   
(Last edited: 2011-07-09 10:46)
ok, you're right !

I tried with future 2.4 !

in includes/main_functions.php, replace lines 96 to 119 by :

            if (file_exists(W2P_BASE_DIR.'/classes/'.$name.'.class.php')) {
                require_once W2P_BASE_DIR.'/classes/'.$name.'.class.php';
                return;
            }

            if ($name[0] == 'c') {
                $name = substr($name, 1);
            }
            if (file_exists(W2P_BASE_DIR.'/modules/'.$name.'/'.$name.'.class.php')) {
                require_once W2P_BASE_DIR.'/modules/'.$name.'/'.$name.'.class.php';
                return;
            }
            if (!in_array($name, array('system'))) {
                $name = w2p_pluralize($name);
            }
            if (file_exists(W2P_BASE_DIR.'/modules/'.$name.'/'.$name.'.class.php')) {
                require_once W2P_BASE_DIR.'/modules/'.$name.'/'.$name.'.class.php';
                return;
            }
            break;

(0002023)
santosdiez   
2011-07-10 02:33   
Great! ;)

I've replaced my kludgy workaround with your piece of code in my branch solving this issue.

It was already sent as pull request, so thank you so much!
(0002025)
caseydk   
2011-07-14 22:55   
Resolved by pull request in r1985;

Issue History
2011-07-07 10:07santosdiezNew Issue
2011-07-07 10:25eurekaNote Added: 0002019
2011-07-07 10:29santosdiezNote Added: 0002020
2011-07-07 10:30santosdiezNote Edited: 0002020
2011-07-09 10:36eurekaNote Added: 0002022
2011-07-09 10:46eurekaNote Edited: 0002022
2011-07-10 02:34santosdiezNote Added: 0002023
2011-07-14 22:55caseydkNote Added: 0002025
2011-07-14 22:55caseydkStatusnew => resolved
2011-07-14 22:55caseydkResolutionopen => fixed
2011-07-14 22:55caseydkAssigned To => caseydk
2011-08-16 23:41caseydkStatusresolved => closed
2011-08-16 23:41caseydkFixed in Version => 2.4