Anonymous Login
2019-04-25 05:13 PDT

View Issue Details Jump to Notes ]
IDProjectCategoryView StatusLast Update
0001351v4.0 Release (Planning)Taskspublic2016-12-29 10:16
Reporterdavidt 
Assigned Tocaseydk 
PrioritynormalSeveritymajorReproducibilityalways
StatusacknowledgedResolutionfixed 
Product Version 
Target Version4.0Fixed in Version4.0 
Summary0001351: Customizing Task columns does not work properly
DescriptionAfter configuring the Task Module's columns (index list) to be exactly how I want it I went to check the task module. In both the Task module and in the Project module when viewing an individual project's tasks the headings changed correctly, but each task line still displayed the default columns.

I tried readding and reordering the columns as well as viewing the page under sone of the other styles and the headings are always right but the task itself is always wrong.

In my initial test I removed the start and end date and added hours worked. My next test I readded start and end, but set them to be the first and second columns.

Additional InformationFreshly installed Web2Project Development build. Mostly fiewed with Chrom, but double checked with IE as needed.
TagsNo tags attached.
Attached Files

-Relationships
parent of 0000522acknowledgedcaseydk v4.0 Release (Planning) Add 'Worked' column to task 
parent of 0000469acknowledgedcaseydk v4.0 Release (Planning) display user related priority in todo and today 
has duplicate 0000433closedcaseydk Pending Requests Ability to set width of columns and/or select visible columns for task lists 
related to 0000538closed Pending Requests Display parameters 
related to 0001575acknowledgedcaseydk v4.0 Release (Planning) Pre3.2: Task Headings in Project Designer Incorrect 
Not all the children of this issue are yet resolved or closed.
+Relationships

-Notes

~0002967

caseydk (administrator)

I've disabled customizing that list for now:
https://github.com/web2project/web2project/commit/e22a8dd2e7cf36131543a95721b8cb316db25824

The entire tasks module will need some work before we can do anything about this one.

~0003560

caseydk (administrator)

Resolved on master development as of here:
https://github.com/web2project/web2project/commit/c650cc4a4baf649634dde7421444838b1aadd7b7

~0003844

caseydk (administrator)


I'm changing this issue to acknowledged.

While it's resolved in the v4.0 development branch. That is going to be reviewed commit by commit and merged into a new development branch over the next couple months.
+Notes

-Issue History
Date Modified Username Field Change
2013-07-25 20:53 davidt New Issue
2013-07-25 21:10 caseydk Project v3.0 Release => Pending Requests
2013-07-25 21:12 caseydk Note Added: 0002967
2013-07-25 21:12 caseydk Status new => feedback
2014-01-01 16:44 caseydk Project Pending Requests => v3.2 Release
2014-01-01 17:20 caseydk Relationship added related to 0000538
2014-01-21 17:58 caseydk Target Version => 3.2
2014-01-25 00:41 caseydk Category General => Tasks
2014-02-14 20:26 caseydk Relationship added parent of 0000522
2014-02-19 22:53 caseydk Relationship added related to 0000433
2014-02-19 22:53 caseydk Relationship replaced has duplicate 0000433
2014-03-13 22:12 caseydk Relationship added parent of 0000469
2014-03-27 09:44 caseydk Project v3.2 Release => v4.0 Release (Planning)
2014-06-10 22:49 caseydk Target Version 3.2 => 4.0
2014-07-26 22:18 caseydk Relationship added related to 0001575
2014-08-01 21:46 caseydk Note Added: 0003560
2014-08-01 21:46 caseydk Status feedback => resolved
2014-08-01 21:46 caseydk Fixed in Version => 4.0
2014-08-01 21:46 caseydk Resolution open => fixed
2014-08-01 21:46 caseydk Assigned To => caseydk
2016-12-29 10:16 caseydk Status resolved => acknowledged
2016-12-29 10:16 caseydk Note Added: 0003844
+Issue History