|View Issue Details [ Jump to Notes ]||[ Issue History ] [ Print ]|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0001351||v4.0 Release (Planning)||Tasks||public||2013-07-25 20:53||2016-12-29 10:16|
|Target Version||4.0||Fixed in Version||4.0|
|Summary||0001351: Customizing Task columns does not work properly|
|Description||After configuring the Task Module's columns (index list) to be exactly how I want it I went to check the task module. In both the Task module and in the Project module when viewing an individual project's tasks the headings changed correctly, but each task line still displayed the default columns.|
I tried readding and reordering the columns as well as viewing the page under sone of the other styles and the headings are always right but the task itself is always wrong.
In my initial test I removed the start and end date and added hours worked. My next test I readded start and end, but set them to be the first and second columns.
|Additional Information||Freshly installed Web2Project Development build. Mostly fiewed with Chrom, but double checked with IE as needed.|
|Tags||No tags attached.|
I've disabled customizing that list for now:
The entire tasks module will need some work before we can do anything about this one.
Resolved on master development as of here:
I'm changing this issue to acknowledged.
While it's resolved in the v4.0 development branch. That is going to be reviewed commit by commit and merged into a new development branch over the next couple months.
|2013-07-25 20:53||davidt||New Issue|
|2013-07-25 21:10||caseydk||Project||v3.0 Release => Pending Requests|
|2013-07-25 21:12||caseydk||Note Added: 0002967|
|2013-07-25 21:12||caseydk||Status||new => feedback|
|2014-01-01 16:44||caseydk||Project||Pending Requests => v3.2 Release|
|2014-01-01 17:20||caseydk||Relationship added||related to 0000538|
|2014-01-21 17:58||caseydk||Target Version||=> 3.2|
|2014-01-25 00:41||caseydk||Category||General => Tasks|
|2014-02-14 20:26||caseydk||Relationship added||parent of 0000522|
|2014-02-19 22:53||caseydk||Relationship added||related to 0000433|
|2014-02-19 22:53||caseydk||Relationship replaced||has duplicate 0000433|
|2014-03-13 22:12||caseydk||Relationship added||parent of 0000469|
|2014-03-27 09:44||caseydk||Project||v3.2 Release => v4.0 Release (Planning)|
|2014-06-10 22:49||caseydk||Target Version||3.2 => 4.0|
|2014-07-26 22:18||caseydk||Relationship added||related to 0001575|
|2014-08-01 21:46||caseydk||Note Added: 0003560|
|2014-08-01 21:46||caseydk||Status||feedback => resolved|
|2014-08-01 21:46||caseydk||Fixed in Version||=> 4.0|
|2014-08-01 21:46||caseydk||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2014-08-01 21:46||caseydk||Assigned To||=> caseydk|
|2016-12-29 10:16||caseydk||Status||resolved => acknowledged|
|2016-12-29 10:16||caseydk||Note Added: 0003844|