2018-07-22 00:02 PDT

View Issue Details Jump to Notes ]
IDProjectCategoryView StatusLast Update
0000168v1.2 Release (Closed)[All Projects] Generalpublic2009-12-08 19:08
ReporterMiraKlim 
Assigned Tocaseydk 
PrioritynormalSeverityminorReproducibilityN/A
StatusclosedResolutionfixed 
Product Version 
Target VersionFixed in Version1.2 
Summary0000168: problems with tabs in todo when adding additional module
DescriptionI am testing helpdesk module from dotproject. When I installed it in
My Tasks To Do new tab was displayed twice.
Additional InformationSolution I found:

In module todo.php replace lines 215-224:
// Tabbed information boxes
$tabBox = new CTabBox('?m=tasks&a=todo', W2P_BASE_DIR . '/modules/', $tab);
$tabBox->add('tasks/todo_tasks_sub', 'My Tasks');
$tabBox->add('tasks/todo_gantt_sub', 'My Gantt');
// Wouldn't it be better to user $tabBox->loadExtras('tasks', 'todo'); and then
// add tasks_tab.todo.my_open_requests.php in helpdesk?
if ($AppUI->isActiveModule('helpdesk')) {
    $tabBox->add('helpdesk/vw_idx_my', 'My Open Requests');
}
$tabBox->show();

by following lines:
$tabBox = new CTabBox('?m=tasks&a=todo','', $tab);
$tabBox->add(W2P_BASE_DIR . '/modules/tasks/todo_tasks_sub', 'My Tasks');
$tabBox->add(W2P_BASE_DIR . '/modules/tasks/todo_gantt_sub', 'My Gantt');

TagsNo tags attached.
Attached Files

-Relationships
+Relationships

-Notes

~0000294

caseydk (administrator)

Unfortunately, without the full code of your new Helpdesk module, it's impossible to reproduce this one let alone say this change is a fix. If you release this module - or a sample of data that allows others to duplicate it - we can dig into this.

In the meantime, I have to mark this as a low priority non-v1.0 release issue.

~0000348

MiraKlim (reporter)

Helpdesk module is now at sourceforge. The problem I described was found by enemme as well. Is it possible to modify todo.php for 1.1 release?

~0000493

MiraKlim (reporter)

Hi caseydk,
could you please check and modify the code? There are helpdesk users reporting this problem. See for example http://web2project.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1130 or

~0000541

caseydk (administrator)

This has been fixed in r693, the fix as described worked just fine. Thanks. :)
+Notes

-Issue History
Date Modified Username Field Change
2009-05-30 05:57 MiraKlim New Issue
2009-05-31 18:22 caseydk Note Added: 0000294
2009-05-31 18:22 caseydk Status new => feedback
2009-05-31 18:22 caseydk Project v1.0 Release (Closed) => Pending Requests
2009-07-22 12:10 MiraKlim Note Added: 0000348
2009-09-17 22:21 MiraKlim Note Added: 0000493
2009-09-18 04:30 caseydk Status feedback => assigned
2009-09-18 04:30 caseydk Assigned To => caseydk
2009-09-18 04:31 caseydk Project Pending Requests => v1.2 Release (Closed)
2009-10-05 20:11 caseydk Status assigned => resolved
2009-10-05 20:11 caseydk Resolution open => fixed
2009-10-05 20:11 caseydk Note Added: 0000541
2009-12-08 19:08 caseydk Status resolved => closed
2009-12-08 19:08 caseydk Fixed in Version => 1.2
+Issue History