Anonymous Login
2022-09-26 15:39 PDT

View Issue Details Jump to Notes ]
IDProjectCategoryView StatusLast Update
0000723v2.3 Release (Closed)[All Projects] Generalpublic2011-03-24 09:53
Assigned Tocaseydk 
Product Version 
Target VersionFixed in Version2.3 
Summary0000723: notify by mail option doesn't work in calendar
DescriptionWhenever I add an event (whatever it is i.e: appointment or meeting) to web2project calendar, The notify by mail option doesn't work, I get no mail from web2project about the meeting that i put into web2project calendar.

The notify by mail option works fine for tasks, logs, forum etc, so it is not a matter of smpt configuration.
TagsNo tags attached.
Attached Files

related to 0000726closed Odd datetimes in the iCalendar Feed 



caseydk (administrator)

What version of web2project are you using? V2.2 (last release) or something from subversion?

I believe this was resolved in r1600 from Subversion..


axfeel (reporter)

I use latest ver (2.2). I applied r1600, all these files

were apllied to the catalogue. However, I got only 1970 in calendar, without any current meetings, start and end date of the tasks that was previously present.
Did I miss sth?


axfeel (reporter)

Ok, looked deeper in the matter, when i changed the do_"event_aed.php" into neww one from r1600 mailing works, but there is no synchro with outlook in the same time(events don't show up in ical). The next file I changed was "callendar.class.php and after this chcange my calendar displayed 1970's

Rest of the files - addedit and clash.php were ok, nothing bad happen after I applied them.


caseydk (administrator)

As described, this issue is resolved. I've created a new issue - 0000726 - to cover the calendar problem. So far, I have not been able to reproduce it.


axfeel (reporter)

Ok, I figured out what was wrong with my instalation. Release 1600 fix works only if you apply previous 1592 fix(removed all references to the old cdate in favor of w2p_Utilities_Date) However, I forgot to do this ;)


caseydk (administrator)

Thanks for the clarification on the fix.

For anyone reading this later, both of these updates will be in the v2.3 release (March 2011), so in about a month this will be easier.

-Issue History
Date Modified Username Field Change
2011-02-14 04:28 axfeel New Issue
2011-02-14 19:47 caseydk Project v2.2 Release (Closed) => v2.3 Release (Closed)
2011-02-15 18:30 caseydk Note Added: 0001626
2011-02-15 18:30 caseydk Status new => feedback
2011-02-15 23:20 axfeel File Added: calendar1.jpg
2011-02-15 23:20 axfeel File Added: calendar2.jpg
2011-02-15 23:24 axfeel Note Added: 0001633
2011-02-16 00:04 axfeel Note Added: 0001634
2011-02-18 21:16 caseydk Relationship added related to 0000726
2011-02-18 21:18 caseydk Note Added: 0001648
2011-02-18 21:18 caseydk Status feedback => resolved
2011-02-18 21:18 caseydk Resolution open => fixed
2011-02-18 21:18 caseydk Assigned To => caseydk
2011-02-21 01:40 axfeel Note Added: 0001654
2011-02-21 01:40 axfeel Status resolved => feedback
2011-02-21 01:40 axfeel Resolution fixed => reopened
2011-02-21 05:59 caseydk Note Added: 0001655
2011-02-21 05:59 caseydk Status feedback => resolved
2011-02-21 05:59 caseydk Resolution reopened => fixed
2011-03-24 09:53 caseydk Fixed in Version => 2.3
2011-03-24 09:53 caseydk Status resolved => closed
+Issue History