Anonymous Login
2019-09-20 19:50 PDT

View Issue Details Jump to Notes ]
IDProjectCategoryView StatusLast Update
0000723v2.3 Release (Closed)[All Projects] Generalpublic2011-03-24 09:53
Reporteraxfeel 
Assigned Tocaseydk 
PrioritynormalSeveritymajorReproducibilityalways
StatusclosedResolutionfixed 
Product Version 
Target VersionFixed in Version2.3 
Summary0000723: notify by mail option doesn't work in calendar
DescriptionWhenever I add an event (whatever it is i.e: appointment or meeting) to web2project calendar, The notify by mail option doesn't work, I get no mail from web2project about the meeting that i put into web2project calendar.

The notify by mail option works fine for tasks, logs, forum etc, so it is not a matter of smpt configuration.
 
TagsNo tags attached.
Attached Files

-Relationships
related to 0000726closed Odd datetimes in the iCalendar Feed 
+Relationships

-Notes

~0001626

caseydk (administrator)

What version of web2project are you using? V2.2 (last release) or something from subversion?

I believe this was resolved in r1600 from Subversion..

~0001633

axfeel (reporter)

I use latest ver (2.2). I applied r1600, all these files
trunk/modules/calendar/addedit.php
trunk/modules/calendar/calendar.class.php
trunk/modules/calendar/clash.php
trunk/modules/calendar/do_event_aed.php

were apllied to the catalogue. However, I got only 1970 in calendar, without any current meetings, start and end date of the tasks that was previously present.
Did I miss sth?

~0001634

axfeel (reporter)

Ok, looked deeper in the matter, when i changed the do_"event_aed.php" into neww one from r1600 mailing works, but there is no synchro with outlook in the same time(events don't show up in ical). The next file I changed was "callendar.class.php and after this chcange my calendar displayed 1970's

Rest of the files - addedit and clash.php were ok, nothing bad happen after I applied them.

~0001648

caseydk (administrator)

As described, this issue is resolved. I've created a new issue - 0000726 - to cover the calendar problem. So far, I have not been able to reproduce it.

~0001654

axfeel (reporter)

Ok, I figured out what was wrong with my instalation. Release 1600 fix works only if you apply previous 1592 fix(removed all references to the old cdate in favor of w2p_Utilities_Date) However, I forgot to do this ;)

~0001655

caseydk (administrator)

Thanks for the clarification on the fix.

For anyone reading this later, both of these updates will be in the v2.3 release (March 2011), so in about a month this will be easier.
+Notes

-Issue History
Date Modified Username Field Change
2011-02-14 04:28 axfeel New Issue
2011-02-14 19:47 caseydk Project v2.2 Release (Closed) => v2.3 Release (Closed)
2011-02-15 18:30 caseydk Note Added: 0001626
2011-02-15 18:30 caseydk Status new => feedback
2011-02-15 23:20 axfeel File Added: calendar1.jpg
2011-02-15 23:20 axfeel File Added: calendar2.jpg
2011-02-15 23:24 axfeel Note Added: 0001633
2011-02-16 00:04 axfeel Note Added: 0001634
2011-02-18 21:16 caseydk Relationship added related to 0000726
2011-02-18 21:18 caseydk Note Added: 0001648
2011-02-18 21:18 caseydk Status feedback => resolved
2011-02-18 21:18 caseydk Resolution open => fixed
2011-02-18 21:18 caseydk Assigned To => caseydk
2011-02-21 01:40 axfeel Note Added: 0001654
2011-02-21 01:40 axfeel Status resolved => feedback
2011-02-21 01:40 axfeel Resolution fixed => reopened
2011-02-21 05:59 caseydk Note Added: 0001655
2011-02-21 05:59 caseydk Status feedback => resolved
2011-02-21 05:59 caseydk Resolution reopened => fixed
2011-03-24 09:53 caseydk Fixed in Version => 2.3
2011-03-24 09:53 caseydk Status resolved => closed
+Issue History