Anonymous Login
2019-08-17 13:58 PDT

View Issue Details Jump to Notes ]
IDProjectCategoryView StatusLast Update
0000789v2.4 Release (Closed)[All Projects] Generalpublic2011-08-16 23:46
ReporterShaking 
Assigned Tocaseydk 
PrioritynormalSeverityminorReproducibilityalways
StatusclosedResolutionfixed 
Product Version 
Target VersionFixed in Version2.4 
Summary0000789: Tasks ending before they begin = 500 error
DescriptionI brought down your demo twice by trying to create events that end before they begin. The server goes into a 500 error for some reason. I think an easy-to-create if statement would fix this pretty easily, but this makes me want to not use your product with such a bug....
Additional InformationTested, worked twice. Hard to test more because the server has to wait until it's fixed...
TagsNo tags attached.
Attached Files
  • jpg file icon Test.jpg (208,428 bytes) 1969-12-31 16:00 -
    jpg file icon Test.jpg (208,428 bytes) 1969-12-31 16:00 +

-Relationships
+Relationships

-Notes

~0001886

Shaking (reporter)

Last edited: 2011-04-28 08:51

Also, I accidently put this in the wrong category. Sorry.

~0001887

caseydk (administrator)

Can you share exactly what you did to accomplish this one?

~0001888

Shaking (reporter)

Last edited: 2011-04-28 08:56

When you schedule a task to be completed, I simply set the end time to be before the start time...
Well, I guess that's it. Either that, or the demo really doesn't like the title I used or test admins creating new tasks...

(If you fix the demo [assuming you have that ability], I can take a screenshot...)

~0001889

Shaking (reporter)

Actually, I figured out that it must set a cookie or something because the 500 error doesn't show up in one browser, but shows up in another - until I do the same thing in that browser, where it goes down again.

I uploaded a picture.

~0001890

robertbasic (developer)

Hi Shaking, thanks for reporting the issue.

Pull request with a fix is sent on github.

~0001905

caseydk (administrator)

Resolved with Robert's merge in r1885;
The AppUI wasn't always getting set (or even instantiated), this path does that.
+Notes

-Issue History
Date Modified Username Field Change
2011-04-28 08:50 Shaking New Issue
2011-04-28 08:51 Shaking Note Added: 0001886
2011-04-28 08:51 Shaking Note Edited: 0001886
2011-04-28 08:52 caseydk Note Added: 0001887
2011-04-28 08:52 caseydk Status new => feedback
2011-04-28 08:55 Shaking Note Added: 0001888
2011-04-28 08:55 Shaking Note Edited: 0001888
2011-04-28 08:56 Shaking Note Edited: 0001888
2011-04-28 09:08 Shaking File Added: Test.jpg
2011-04-28 09:08 Shaking Note Added: 0001889
2011-04-30 03:04 robertbasic Note Added: 0001890
2011-05-06 20:02 caseydk Project Pending Requests => v2.4 Release (Closed)
2011-05-06 20:03 caseydk Note Added: 0001905
2011-05-06 20:03 caseydk Status feedback => resolved
2011-05-06 20:03 caseydk Resolution open => fixed
2011-05-06 20:03 caseydk Assigned To => caseydk
2011-08-16 23:46 caseydk Status resolved => closed
2011-08-16 23:46 caseydk Fixed in Version => 2.4
+Issue History